Let me introduce Blue Sky Testing LLC (previously Blue Sky Testing Labs). For 30 years, I have given you unbiased consulting advice based on science, observations, experience, practicality, and your needs.
Richard Knights is the owner of Blue Sky, does the inspections personally, and is:
- an indoor air quality chemist, with a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry
- an investigator since starting with formaldehyde in 1983
- a Certified Asbestos Building Inspector (AHERA), as required to touch any possible asbestos containing materials.
Blue Sky has given over 30 years of targeted, unbiased inspection, with accurate testing, and practical advice.
Who? — owners, buyers, sellers, renters, real estate agents, structural inspectors, landlords, office managers, and my Aunt Doris. Thank you all for your calls and referrals.
Why? — problems or oddities found, like mold or odd odors; also health issues (we diagnose building problems, not people or health problems).
What? — typical Blue Sky services:
- Environmental indoor air quality investigations and advice.
- Inspecting and testing for pollutants in your air.
- Checking for adequate ventilation.
(I do not do structural, pest, lead paint, drug lab, or Phase One surveys, or industrial hygiene, or hazardous waste.)